eng.join! is a DAAD-funded project at the Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt (THI), which aims to build a lasting bridge between the Bachelor's degree programs of the Faculty of Mobility Engineering of the Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (UFSC) and THI's Engineering and Management program.
THI awards each 3 scholarships to
- THI students of the Engineering and Management program for a stay abroad at UFSC (Joinville, Brazil) from March-August 2021 and 2022 (4.5 months).
- UFSC students of the Mobility Engineering Faculty for a stay at THI from October 2020/2021 until February 2021/2022 (5 months).
This new AWARE project also enables the exchange of professors who teach in the courses.
Exclusively students from Engineering and Management ("Intern. Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen") (B. Eng.) holding the German citizenship and having completed at least 3 semesters before the stay abroad can receive the scholarship.
In case you have a citizenship other than German, you can receive the scholarship if you fulfill at least the following requirements:
- You have a valid residence permit for Germany.
- You will have completed at least 4 semesters at a German university before the stay abroad or have any other connection to Germany shown in your CV (e.g. attendance at a German school).
- Brazil is not your country of origin/home country.
You can find more information and current calls for application here.
Prof. Maurício de Campos Porath
Tel.: +55 48 3721 6451