Get the complete program here.
Please register for your free online participation to receive the link to the session(s) and to get a certificate: click here
Automated Flying or Driving? How Do We Move in the Future?
Current Trends in Germany and Latin America
Driving or Flying - Rethinking Mobility of the Future
- Future Mobility - What's next?
Prof. Dr. Thomas Becker, professor for Digital Automotive Management at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
- Urban Air Mobility - A Brief Overview on Airbus' Strategy
José Carlos Ramos Fernández, Project Manager for Programs & Strategy at Airbus Urban Mobility
- Creating the Urban Air Mobility Ecosystem in Brazil
Daniel Moczydlower, President & CEO EmbraerX, Embraer's market accelerator
Driving Electric Mobility - The Battle for Electric Car Supremacy
- Safety of Lithium Ion Battery Systems
Prof. Dr. Hans-Georg Schweiger, Head of CARISSMA Institute of Electric, Connected and Secure Mobility (C-ECOS) & Professor for Electric Mobiltity at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
- Batteries. A Central Problem to Electric Car Supremacy
Prof. Dr. Patricio Rodolfo Impinnisi, Professor for Electrical Engineering at Federal University of Paraná and Battery Researcher at Lactec (Institute of Technology for Development)
- Electric Mobility in Argentina: Ways to Introduce New Automotive Trends to the Market
Mariano Jimena, President of AAVEA (Argentinean Association of Electric Vehicles) & Director of ALAMOS (Latin American Sustainable Mobility Association)
Automated Driving - Still an Utopian Dream?
- Automated Driving: Vision versus Reality
Prof. Dr. Werner Huber, Research Professor and Head of CARISSMA Institute of Automated Driving (C-IAD) at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
- Autonomous Driving Supported by Cognitive Agents
Prof. Dr. Marcio Netto, Professor for Electrical Engineering of University of São Paulo
- Automated Driving in Chile: The Chilean Smart City Revolution
Pablo Pérez Leiva, Founder of Innspatial
IoT & Agility - Hype or Chance?
- Business Model: Mobility Insurance in the Digital Era
Dr. Matthias Herz, Product Manager at PI Labs GmbH
- Application: Improved Public Transportation Realized Through IoT
Markus Jungermann, Managing Director of PI Labs GmbH
- Methodology: How Agile Methods Are Working in the Rigid Environment of Truck Development
Dr. Andrea Nobbe, Business Unit Manager Project Management at Pixida GmbH
- IoT in Brazil: IoT Opportunities at Electrical Vehicle Charging Stations
Manuel Steidle, Engineer at Certi Research Foundation